show off your 4' and up Caribsea scape please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,675
Reaction score
7,035
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
settingup a large 200 gal. 71x30" fish only tank. i would love to see what you guys did with the carib sea rocks.
how much did you use? did you mix n max the shapes/arched in or just use the base?

I am between 3 rock types and need to see some examples
post away!
 
100% carib sea rock, 2 years old WB 220.6, still happy with the rocks and my scape. My only regrets are placing encrusting monti and monti caps on there, they really want to cover the other SPS and so far no corals can fight back, so I have had to try and cover it up with putty. Good luck with your build!
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230216_214439763~2.jpg
    PXL_20230216_214439763~2.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0129.JPG
    DSC_0129.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 58
i have got a 75g caribsea life rock build. i will post some pics when i can. :)
 
100% carib sea rock, 2 years old WB 220.6, still happy with the rocks and my scape. My only regrets are placing encrusting monti and monti caps on there, they really want to cover the other SPS and so far no corals can fight back, so I have had to try and cover it up with putty. Good luck with your build!
how much rock did you use? looks like 3 arches + some base
 
settingup a large 200 gal. 71x30" fish only tank. i would love to see what you guys did with the carib sea rocks.
how much did you use? did you mix n max the shapes/arched in or just use the base?

I am between 3 rock types and need to see some examples
post away!
i have a 65g tank i setup with carib sea life rock (and others) but i used one arch, one XL arch, two caves (flipped upside down) and one donut, mixed that with a couple accent pieces i made with normal dry rock, also used some tonga branches too (this was before i filled the tank) some stuff has moved but mostly it’s the same !
 

Attachments

  • 6226DA57-824F-4D46-AA58-5721B8494D96.jpeg
    6226DA57-824F-4D46-AA58-5721B8494D96.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 44
i have a 65g tank i setup with carib sea life rock (and others) but i used one arch, one XL arch, two caves (flipped upside down) and one donut, mixed that with a couple accent pieces i made with normal dry rock, also used some tonga branches too (this was before i filled the tank) some stuff has moved but mostly it’s the same !
9EF32723-808F-4BCA-9D28-60A12F742D1A.jpeg
 
how much rock did you use? looks like 3 arches + some base
I forgot exactly how much I ordered, but I think there are 7 or 8 arches in there, some of them broken up a bit, plus some base and some regular stuff. I think I had 4 or 5 boxes of rocks, and about a half box of leftover.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top