• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Show piece Blue Gigantea Anemone

Livinlocal

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
914
Reaction score
876
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beautiful show piece Indonesian Blue Gigantea anemone For sale. It is extremely healthy and eats 1-2 silversides a week. It is currently hosting a pair of clowns, and is about 12”-16” across when fully opened. This nem is a show stopper, and you won’t find another one like it for a long time. It has also been acclimated to my system and is free of any type of diseases. Anybody that knows about these, knows that they are rare and difficult to keep alive when they are taken from the ocean because of the need for antibiotics. You do not have to worry about that with this one, as it has been in my system for over a year so you don’t have to worry about giving it antibiotics/cipro.

I would prefer not to ship the anemone, so local pick up in San Diego is preferred.

I will be attending Macna in Las Vegas, so if you wanted to pick it up there, that’s also an option, but you would need to be well prepared to house the anemone once it reaches Las Vegas.


I will ship at the buyers expense, but again, I would prefer local pickup for the safety of the anemone as these are know to not ship the greatest.

$700

682FCE14-CAE5-42CD-94F8-6149C002FF0D.jpeg
 
Dang ok thank you! Let me know if another comes up ill take any color!!

I do have a couple buddies that have some, if they decide to sell theirs, I’ll shoot you a message., but I doubt it will be anytime soon.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top