• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Show size ducan colony for sale!!!

oceanarab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
267
Reaction score
334
Location
Baton Rouge,LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hundred + head colony of a nice strand of aussie ducans.show quality.asking 450 shipped to your door!! pm if intrested
 

Attachments

  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top