Show you mine, now show me yours

justjimarri

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
111
Reaction score
50
Location
Massachuetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 90 gallon. I call it Zion. Little paradise for the live stock. I'd like to see everyones own unique styles . Please post . Thanks

20170102_185605.jpg
 
Great looking aqua scape.
 
@kgstei your tanks looks really good bro. Love how full it looks. Some SPS would be cool. Grern Slimmer always seem to be a easy fast growing SPS. As well as cyphastrea SPS. Once you start you won't want anything else.
 
@coral-boss Sick tank bro that space is outrageous. Wish I had all that room, I'd probably be snorkeling in there. Got a lot of nice large looking coral. How old is the system?
 
Gotta pic of yours?

When I get back from my hunting trip, but promise me not to be sad ;)
For now you got to do it with a old pic from last year :rolleyes:
DSC_0041-L.jpg
 
@justjimarri everything is pretty much 2-3 years old. Had them all in a 75 until 2 months ago when upgraded to what you see in the picture.
 
90 Gallons. Running for 8+yrs. Changed a few things recently...but, need some new pics.
12.JPG

Talk about stuffed! Nice I can't wait to have my tank takr off like that. Do you trim coral back to keep them from warfare? Or do you you leave it be? It's cool cause I see some frags I have like the orange leptastrea ,that I can't wait to see get as big as yours.
 
Talk about stuffed! Nice I can't wait to have my tank takr off like that. Do you trim coral back to keep them from warfare? Or do you you leave it be? It's cool cause I see some frags I have like the orange leptastrea ,that I can't wait to see get as big as yours.
I trim back and rearrange often!!! It is like a never ending chess match, lol. Some of the things in there have been with me since day 1. Many survived hurricane sandy...and every other mistake I made.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top