Show your Reefapalooza NJ haul!!!

ItsAName

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
404
Reaction score
198
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went both days, bought a bunch and waiting for a few things to open! Just got everything into the tank. I will post some pictures once everything is open and looking good. Wondering what everyone else got there!? Come post your loot here!

Any surprises for anyone? See anything or any patterns you weren't expecting?
 
Couple small additions
dfca08b33cf87984e79d83aff54b063e.jpg
161102aa1e23f0f8f133e9ebb13a0860.jpg
f256d44e1f1f5ad4b2bd525de647c809.jpg
 
Oh whoa, they look amazing.

1. How did you take those pics?
2. What are they called?
 
Cell phone ... Using that new PolypLab camera filter clip under all Blues of my Radions.

I wish I wrote down the names, especially the WWC pieces
 
74f7575e0cf68aa6e39d5cd6cc7d6d61.jpg
not the best picture. No idea where I put my gel filters
 
Bump! Frags should be settled in by now, post some pictures!
 
IntenseImage...looks like some quality corals you bought. In a year or so we can meet near Something Fishy and trade when my SPS corals grow out.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top