Showing Some SoCal Love for Z/Ps!!!

awesome pictures bud, looks like Gab and me have to Step our game up and get a really nice camera with a nice Lens. :0


looks like im the bundy out of the Photo taken group :P we shall be in that high group soon Thoo! :P

keep em coming!
 
Nice pics, I too just got a DSLR camera, need to pick up a nicer lens but an old macro lens will work for now.
 
duke when you as well sending me my surprise box of goodies!? why you have to live so far. lucky you do i would be at your house everyday :P AWESOME photos and nice zoa last pic.
 
duke when you as well sending me my surprise box of goodies!? why you have to live so far. lucky you do i would be at your house everyday :P AWESOME photos and nice zoa last pic.

After you send me one first...LOL

those turned out good......avast should be there soon?

Yea tell me about it, the porthole should be here Monday..... Those were the best ones out of like 50 pics!!!!.. LOL.
 
Ahhh the Avast Porthole came in yesterday..... Way easier to take pics



Not a zoa or paly but I love this thing...Its insane!!!!


 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top