Simple reef tank? No sump, no skimmer, no dosing

Beautiful update , how are your fish doing? Any changes made since July?
 
Beautiful update , how are your fish doing? Any changes made since July?
Fish are well. Sold some coral to make room for some new ones....LTA wouldn't stay put so I sold it. Regal angel brought velvet and unfortunately died from it but everyone else was treated and survived.
 
Also just changed my lights from Current USA to Reef Brite Lumi Lite pros
 
I also just changed from a canister to HOB. Figure it will be easier to change media more often.
 
What HOB did you change to?
Tidal 55. Right now I only have one but will be adding a second. I ordered some 3d printed baffles that will reroute the output under the water as I don't like the splashing or bubbles.
 
Well I upgraded to a real reef tank. Build link below.

 
Well I upgraded to a real reef tank. Build link below.

real reef tank ??? you have corals and fish that's a reef tank
 
Lol I mean with a sump, refugium skimmer, etc. lol
from wiki "A reef aquarium or reef tank is a marine aquarium that prominently displays live corals and other marine invertebrates as well as fish that play a role in maintaining the tropical coral reef environment"
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top