Six line wrasse bullying orchid dottyback

good! the little jerk had it coming!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know this post is old but I’m new to the hobby and I have the opposite experience my dottyback has been a menace to my six line. When I first got the dottyback it messed with my clowns and they put it in its place pretty quickly. The dottyback leave my clowns alone now. I got a six line because it’s a beautiful fish the second I put it in the tank the dottyback has been chasing it. Idk which id rehome since I love them both. Probably the dottyback since it seems he likes to pick on new fish.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top