• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Skimmer and frag tank for zoas

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,317
Location
Hudson Valley, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beat up 18x18x6 acrylic frag tank I bought 2 years ago planning to refinish but never got around to it. Also have a sca 302 skimmer that pulls a lot of crap out but has seen better days. Also have been fragging some zoas for trade. Rastas, bam bam, pinks, dragon eyes, sunny d’s , blue hornets ect. Skimmer works fine. Trade for zoas and Palys ect. Located in 12401 can meet within reason. thanks

6A58F273-38EA-44CA-82AC-0675E250DD5E.jpeg 90AD2B32-FA97-4A35-AC07-D0940F2A8109.jpeg 04003B7F-78CA-4A9B-B5A4-1ADB4A603160.jpeg 9C23326C-1B27-4904-A367-BE2C10FAF8B9.jpeg B1A3A2F1-28CF-4AB6-9EB3-8E27C2D15A81.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top