Skimmer on Waterbox Marine 110.4

buckeye

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
11
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought tank second hand, and it came with Reef Octo Classic 110. I’ve had it running for two weeks. Skimmer is easy to dial in and has consistently produced. I plan on having decently stocked mixed reef. This skimmer is recommended by BRS up to 75g and my tank is 80g display. Is this enough skimmer?

1CC85140-8447-479D-B055-B3BE5BF247B6.jpeg
 
I bought tank second hand, and it came with Reef Octo Classic 110. I’ve had it running for two weeks. Skimmer is easy to dial in and has consistently produced. I plan on having decently stocked mixed reef. This skimmer is recommended by BRS up to 75g and my tank is 80g display. Is this enough skimmer?

1CC85140-8447-479D-B055-B3BE5BF247B6.jpeg
Close enough. The match in gallons is not critical. Some folks don’t even use a skimmer. If you need to remove more organics per day, skim wetter.

Good luck on the new system.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top