Skimmer opinions? Euro-Reef RC500

  • Thread starter Thread starter ja4207
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ja4207

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
323
Reaction score
40
Location
San Antonio, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the opportunity to buy a Euro-Reef RC500 for a fairly decent price. Does anyone own or have owned one in the past that can give some recommendations?
 
My friends runs a euro reef skimmer well actually been running it for 5+ years and it performs great and I don't think he'd trade it for anything lol
 
I currently have a Deltec, Euro-Reef, MSX/SWC/Octopus, and Tunze skimmers. My Euro-Reef is a solid 2nd choice in my arsenal, and a friend of mine ran a big Euro-Reef for years with great success.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top