• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

skimmer reef angel brs dual reactor heaters

  • Thread starter Thread starter riche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
409
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a new skimmer so I am selling this one its a vertex 180 Just took out yesterday gave it a bath

$175 shipped lower 48

Just took it out of the sump today, got a smaller skimmer

Will ship in original box

Reef angel controller. Old model but everything works except one plug in on the power box. It has a wifi add and a pwm dimming box ato floats and a toms aqua lifter pump.

Just got it from someone on here but I have a chance to buy a tank this weekend so i am selling it to fund it

$200 thats what I paid

Brs dual reactor no plumbing as I ran pvc It will come with brand new insert tubes that I ordered from brs $50 shipped

2 brand new in the box marineland 250 watt heaters $40 for both shipped
 

Attachments

  • skimmer1.jpg
    skimmer1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 373
  • reefangel.jpg
    reefangel.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 363
Going to the post office in the morning, will do $160 on the skimmer
 
I will take $160 for the reef angel, I'm just going to stick with the stuff I have

I will text you Pictures Steve give me a few
 
brs sual reactor is pending and the skimmer is back up for sale $160 shipped
 
Reef angel $150 shipped (does not come with the pwm dimming box)
 
Reef angel $150 shipped (does not come with the pwm dimming box)

Skimmer is back up for sale $150 shipped


Going to the post office today :)
 
Might be interested in the WiFi module if you want to part out the reef angel.
 
Skimmer is sold

I will sell the reef angel for $120 shipped

I have 2 korrila powerheads one is a 1400 and the other is a 1500 $50 shipped for both
 
Everything thing is sold except the reef angel its the controller with the power bar (only 7 of the 8 outlets work) and it has the ato and a toms aqualifter pump $100 tyd
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top