• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Skimmer Waste Collector with Auto Shut Off

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
2,964
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You tired of coming home just to see that your skimmer is over flowing or just smelling everything up. I have a solution for you. The collector cup with carbon reservoir and auto turn off feature really does the trick. No more worrying about overflow.

The waste collector is my old Marine Life Aquatics 5" skimmer collector. The actual collection chamber is about 12 1/2" tall and the overall height is about 18 1/2". The collector is used. I purchased a new Reef Octopus 6" Waste Collector with Auto Shut Off to get more volume but I didn't need the auto shut feature since I have a reef octopus elite 220 Protien skimmer, so I just moved the auto shut off feature from collection cup to my waste collector. So the auto shut off electronics and float valve are new and not used. So I have paired the used collector with the new auto shut off. I did not drill the collector yet just in case someone wanted this pieced out.

$100 for all of it.

20180707_151207_2.jpg
 
The cylinder is 5" in diameter and between 12 1/4 to 12 1/2" tall, so it holds a tad over a gallon of liquid. The lid and carbon filter on top makes it a total of about 18 1/2" tall.
 
Shipping is about $15 depending on where you are.
 
Still available.
$100 including shipping.
 
Ill take it. 818-817-1332
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top