• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Skimz monzter Sh2 skimmer HOB

Ohiostreetz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
601
Reaction score
593
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Ordered this skimmer and came with a broken backing just the acrylic. I repaired it with acrylic glue and works just fine. It was new never used on a tank. (Comes with everything that you get when buying new)

Here is the link to.
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/skimz-monzter-sh2-hangon-external-skimmer.html

Have receipt for proof if needed

I'm asking $90 shipped

J00QvTw.jpg

t2JDj9C.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top