Slight brown film on glass.

Titleist1964

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
352
Reaction score
267
Location
02852
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed a light brown film today when I came home for work, it's not bad but I'm sure untreated it'll get worst. I have a couple pix but not the best, I'll load em.
film.jpg
 
Pretty standard fare. Get some trochus snails and put them to work!
I have 3 in there now, bought them on Thursday but I wanted more, they were out. Iwas going to pick up the CUC you recommended the other day but my Nero 3 was down. Seems like if I shut off the power, nothing reboots properly.
 
I wish I had a good answer to that- I was scraping my glass about 2 times a week- but once I started dosing alk, mag, cal- it seemed to slow down to maybe once a week or every other week
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top