• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Slim ATO container.. Advance Acrylics 3x20x20

bizacon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Messages
353
Reaction score
348
Location
SWFL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So....

I just purchased this from John over at advance acrylics. It’s 5 gallons and great ato that doesn’t take up a lot of space.

I needed white, so I had the idea of painting it white.. just didn’t turn out how I had it in my head. Not a bad job, just inside is still black and you can see it. A few scratches on viewing window when I was trying to scrap some over spray off.. nothing major just being transparent.

Retails for $165. Selling for $65 plus shipping.

Thanks!!!
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1508.JPG
IMG_1509.JPG
 
Still available
 
We are sold
 
Nice. What kind of ATO pump can be fit inside? And how to refill the water?
 
Nice. What kind of ATO pump can be fit inside? And how to refill the water?

I use the Tunze 3155 and that pump fits in there.. you refill from the lid.. check out his website
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top