Small fish for big tank (aka make a goby tank!)

The signal blent is pretty! But I'm not sure with it's rarity that I'd beable to get one.

I'm not too big on mandarin gobies. I like the red ones better.

But I have patience to wait it out and see what comes available when I'm ready for my next fish and coral purchase
 
Oooooh the famous know someone who knows someone thats how i get a lot of my fish. My lfs uses quality marine mainly. Not much out of the ordinary there. I will try to see if any of the others in the state deal with RVS thanks for the tip.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top