• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

smaller sexy japanese deepwater packs

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

azreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
phoenix az
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really thought long and hard about posting! Clearly others have the same Issues with this Deal. I ordered the $119 package and had the worst communication ever. I had to email multiply times and pm to get the package I had paid for week before. Received the zoa's and drip acclimated and put In quarantine system. No email that they were coming, no phone call, no tracking number. No invoice, no packing slip as to what was include. I was shocked at the zoa's. I put them to sleep and the next morning most were closed and still days later most are closed. The couple that are open are rediciously small. I can not believe that a business with such expensive pieces runs a business this way.

I have hundreds of other frags of zooanthis, acans, mushroom, sps, chalices and more. Water conditions excellent and never ever had issues with corals. Yes I dose vitamins and aminos. Worst purchase I have ever made! So disappointed.
 
??????? you shot me a pm told me to ship on the 22nd i replied fedex already left so lets do tomorrow the 23rd. I get a PM on the 23rd to ship out. so i did. I hear nothing from you till today and now this? IM not psychic dude. Everyone knows i take care of my customers but how am i suppose to know something is wrong if you dont tell me? And a PM would be good too. :ooh:

I really thought long and hard about posting! Clearly others have the same Issues with this Deal. I ordered the $119 package and had the worst communication ever. I had to email multiply times and pm to get the package I had paid for week before. Received the zoa's and drip acclimated and put In quarantine system. No email that they were coming, no phone call, no tracking number. No invoice, no packing slip as to what was include. I was shocked at the zoa's. I put them to sleep and the next morning most were closed and still days later most are closed. The couple that are open are rediciously small. I can not believe that a business with such expensive pieces runs a business this way.

I have hundreds of other frags of zooanthis, acans, mushroom, sps, chalices and more. Water conditions excellent and never ever had issues with corals. Yes I dose vitamins and aminos. Worst purchase I have ever made! So disappointed.
 
This is one of those times where a simple pm would have been more appropriate... Stuff happens... Atleast give sexy a chance to handle the matter privately before bashing him on an open forum. Look at all the other reviews, he takes good care of us here on r2r.
 
Please check your Inbox for my shipment arrangement as well. I haven't receive any respond since our last conversation a while now.
 
Hey bro,
Still no word yet on my shipment. I PM'ed you about a dozen times. Please take a minute to respond.
 
Actually I received a number of pm's from others as to the lack of communication from him. Having spoke with a few of them I will never do business with him again. He is in complete denial and runs a poor business in my and many other opinion's! We have a coice were to spend our money and I choose to spend it with others!
This is one of those times where a simple pm would have been more appropriate... Stuff happens... Atleast give sexy a chance to handle the matter privately before bashing him on an open forum. Look at all the other reviews, he takes good care of us here on r2r.
 
No confirmation, no packing slip, no invoice and no clue what you sent me. yellow ones have no blue at all, three are so small I can even see what they are and three have never opened. Just poor communication and overall poor service!
??????? you shot me a pm told me to ship on the 22nd i replied fedex already left so lets do tomorrow the 23rd. I get a PM on the 23rd to ship out. so i did. I hear nothing from you till today and now this? IM not psychic dude. Everyone knows i take care of my customers but how am i suppose to know something is wrong if you dont tell me? And a PM would be good too. :ooh:
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top