So excited to join the R2R community!

welcome21.gif
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks thanks for all the help the forum provides...I’m a year into the hobby but still a noob!

Thank you to all me fellow reefers!!!
Welcome to Reef 2 reef man, I think we’re all noobs along our reefing journey, IMO it never stops!! Lol let us know if u need anything!!
 
How are you always the one to post first on these new members? Some kind of staff member voodoo!
he wears a shock collar. When a new member signs on, he gets notified LOL

1615136343888.png
 
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks thanks for all the help the forum provides...I’m a year into the hobby but still a noob!

Thank you to all me fellow reefers!!!
You can be 20 years in the hobby and still learn something new.... welcome to the fishy family!!
big eyes fish GIF
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks thanks for all the help the forum provides...I’m a year into the hobby but still a noob!

Thank you to all me fellow reefers!!!
Welcome to R2R!! any questions just let me know! :) :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top