so frustrated trying to update my apex jr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

slipknotgrrl83

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
908
Reaction score
341
Location
newburyport. MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not updated my unit since i got it about 3 yrs ago. I am unable to. Now i tried with running 25 foot cable from unit to router and it can't find the apex nor ISP address so it fails when i update AND i tried with the laptop to apex and it fails. I turned off wireless and Antivirus and followed instructions perfect. I am getting very frustrated because i want to get some newer equipment that requires the up to date version. I am at my wits end with it and need help (i am not very tech saavy). Any help would be great
 
I forgot to mention when i tried doing it laptop/unit. the firmware that downloaded didnt pull up the aquahex4 file name so it would just keep giving me errors- I tried downloading it several times.
 
every time i update my apex jr it is always a struggle. i usually have to do it like ten times before it will finish the download. And, that is with a ethernet cable plugged in. It's always a dodgy process. Keep trying if it doesn't work right the first couple times. I haven't updated mine in well over a year because of this. Good luck!
 
every time i update my apex jr it is always a struggle. i usually have to do it like ten times before it will finish the download. And, that is with a ethernet cable plugged in. It's always a dodgy process. Keep trying if it doesn't work right the first couple times. I haven't updated mine in well over a year because of this. Good luck!
Its as annoying, I want to add an fmm module with some sensors but I think you need latest update. I have tried several times over the years...10 alone today
 
Hello,

Honestly I can’t off help but was thinking about getting one, I may just stick to doing stuff manually. I know for awhile I won’t need any updates (at least I sure hope not lol) but very sorry for the struggles.
 
Hello,

Honestly I can’t off help but was thinking about getting one, I may just stick to doing stuff manually. I know for awhile I won’t need any updates (at least I sure hope not lol) but very sorry for the struggles.
It's worth it but these updates are annoying as hell,I have yet to get one done. It works without them but the newer modules like the fmm requires the update
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top