Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let that be a lesson !! Don’t drill a running tank , tempered glass or not .!!!

Sorry. Did the fish make it?Question ? Are you in any way related too the name sake of helicopter makers Sikorsky ..? Just curiousGood or bad, but it's definitely a lesson I'll remember![]()

How’s the inhabitants from your nano doing , could you save all or any ?
Question ? Are you in any way related too the name sake of helicopter makers Sikorsky ..? Just curious![]()

Looks like you were well prepared

Haha , Yes ive have the same , no matter how Many letters i send too the Mack trucking company , they Will just not share the wealth !!!!!:mad:No, as far as I know![]()


No, as far as I know![]()
Not a common name. Might want to look into that.



