Oct 4, 2013 #1 Chrisreefer Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 19 Location Oswego Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Who's all going to the salty dog or abc reefs in NY???? And what ya bringing???
Oct 4, 2013 #2 OP OP Chrisreefer Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 19 Location Oswego Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Forgot some words Whos all going to the salty dogs or abc reefs frag swap???
Oct 5, 2013 #3 akitareefer Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 1, 2012 Messages 376 Reaction score 104 Location Rochester NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm going to salty dog swap. I'll have a bunch of ZOA/paly and chalices Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
I'm going to salty dog swap. I'll have a bunch of ZOA/paly and chalices Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
Oct 6, 2013 #4 OP OP Chrisreefer Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 19 Location Oswego Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome. Anything crazy?
Oct 15, 2013 #5 OP OP Chrisreefer Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 19 Location Oswego Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump