• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD 2x Neptune Apex WAV Powerheads

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,246
Location
Brevard County FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a year ago. Used for a few months. Removed and been sitting ever since.

Price for both wavs is $SOLD shipped.

Local pickup welcome in brevard county Florida.

20191102_145508.jpg
20191102_145540.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top