• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD AI Hydra 26HD Black with hanging kit

xoleras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
426
Reaction score
63
Location
Tucson AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Hydra 26HD light with hanging kit
I bought it a year ago, I used for around 5 months on a nano I had, then sold the tank.
It was running around 40% for 6 hours a day.
Its in mint condition

$250 dollars shipped

text me at 5203030202 or email me at [email protected]

thanks


IMG_1039.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ll take it! Sending you an email.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top