• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold! AI Hydra TwentySix HD (Black) **New** $150

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Top row….#3
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4370.png
    IMG_4370.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4369.png
    IMG_4369.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4337.jpeg
    IMG_4337.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 36
Do you want the light? If not, I have other buyers?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top