• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Bonded Pair of Percula Clown fish

Ernie C

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
674
Reaction score
555
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I acquired a bonded pair of percula clown fish, but already have a pair so selling the new pair for $50 obo. Will be taking down the tank soon so hope to find them a home. Local pick up only in Miami area.

IMG_5025.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump, need to find them a new home soon
 
Wish i lived in FL. I would love to have them. Anyway at all you could ship overnight to Kansas 66523?
 
Sorry, i have no experience in shipping fish :(
 
No problem. It dors get pricey.
 
Are these truly mated or just bonded? Mated means they lay eggs. Bonded means they’re paired.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top