• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD!!!! BRAND NEW (sealed) Ecotech Vectra L2 pump

Item Price
$480 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zheka757

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
3,355
Reaction score
21,515
Location
North Port
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new, still in sealed box. if you buy new from store it will cost you $588 with tax , pm me if you interested and curious why im selling brand new pump.
20230506_152021.jpg
 
Last edited:
price?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top