• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Colorado Sunburst Anemone 12+"

Item Price
$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TonysReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
487
Reaction score
780
Location
Warren, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lineage to Pecan2Phat. 12+" base, tentacles are another 6" or so. Pickup only in Warren, NJ. Currently hosting some orange skunk clowns if interested also.

 
Last edited:
Lineage to Pecan2Phat. 12+" base, tentacles are another 6" or so. Pickup only in Warren, NJ. Currently hosting some orange skunk clowns if interested also.


I saw these anemones today, and they are SPECTACULAR!
 
Best price? Can pickup.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top