• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Ecotech Marine XR30 Pro G5 /w Diffuser (all factory boxes)

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ps2cho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
879
Reaction score
268
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale: excellent condition XR30 Pro G5. With original box all accessories. Includes factory diffuser accessory and box and hanging kit.

Excellent condition ran at 30% on a small tank so very little real use. Never dropped never splashed on.

$475 shipped to you. CONUS Paypal Only. I also have the Orphtek mounting arm kit if you want that as well, +$50.
(info on it here https://orphek.com/anti-rust-aquarium-light-mounting-arm-kit/)

IMG_5237.JPEG IMG_5238(1).JPEG IMG_5239(1).JPEG IMG_5240(1).JPEG

SOLD!
 
Last edited:
For sale: excellent condition XR30 Pro G5. With original box all accessories. Includes factory diffuser accessory and box and hanging kit.

Excellent condition ran at 30% on a small tank so very little real use. Never dropped never splashed on.

$475 shipped to you. CONUS Paypal Only. I also have the Orphtek mounting arm kit if you want that as well, +$50.
(info on it here https://orphek.com/anti-rust-aquarium-light-mounting-arm-kit/)

IMG_5237.JPEG IMG_5238(1).JPEG IMG_5239(1).JPEG IMG_5240(1).JPEG

Still have?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top