• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - F2M Holy Grail Micromussa

jolt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Messages
874
Reaction score
1,288
Location
Austin, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 heads of Fish2Morrow Holy Grail Micromussa, $550 shipped.

IMG_5242.JPG


I can only ship Mondays or Wednesdays.

If coral is DOA send me a picture of the dead coral in the sealed shipping bag within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. You are responsible for DOA replacement shipping if a replacement is available. I am not responsible for any carrier shipping delays.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top