• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(SOLD) MTC Pro-Cal Calcium Reactor with Regulator New

MattJS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
154
Reaction score
40
Location
Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MTC ProCal Calcium Reactor with Regulator for sale.
New condition. Kept both in storage for a build, but need to make room. So my loss is your gain.

MTC ProCal Reactor was $750+ originally.
Considered one of the best calcium reactors made. Can run up to a 700 gallon aquarium, but easily adjustable to handle smaller tank sizes. These reactors run for decades. Comes with original manual.
Asking $520 buyer pays shipping or local pickup.

Regulator is a Victor SR5B co2 regulator with solenoid. With solid brass construction, industrial needle valve it’ll handle years of use. Comes with original manual and warranty information.
Was $200 originally. Asking $100 buyer pays shipping or local pickup.

Asking $580 for both buyer pays shipping.

Feel free to comment or pm with any questions, and I’ll get back to you quick as I can.

07ED93D1-BFA2-4B2F-8C31-970648E0EA20.jpeg
334F10D6-7BF0-4249-AACB-8EE248D3C69D.jpeg
118F7282-8517-4431-888C-74BAC7BD7B89.jpeg
B994A9B7-D7C6-459B-8D82-192D47BD7337.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Interesting ! I thought Pro Cal was by MTC - Marine Technical Concepts. Not MRC . You might want to check that .

That said - a great price on an amazing reactor .
 
It is MTC. Marine technical concepts.. I was too focused on trying to figure out how to get this all posted right haha.
It is an amazing reactor. If I had the space I’d really like to keep it.
I will respond to all pms tomorrow, quick as I can. I have a busy schedule, but if you message me I’ll make sure to get back to you.
 
I’m wanting to keep the reactor and regulator together for now, but if I part it out I will make sure to let every one know. If you have any other questions just send a message, and I’ll get back to you.
 
Message sent. If u sell separate im interested in reactor, don’t need regulator.
 
Deansreef replied to you via pm.
And KStatefan, it’s a solid brass Victor SR5B co2 regulator with everything needed to run the reactor- solenoid, etc. It was $200 new when I bought it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top