Sold - Tunze long 8 plug Magnetic Frag rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
7,897
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

Tunze long 8 plug Magnetic Frag rack needs a new home I redid my aquascape and no longer can fit it in my tank. It’s great for mounting to a center overflow and all the magnets are completely submersible.
In North Surprise near Loop 303 and US60

$50.

40419BB6-AC0B-46FB-96A0-2798A9BD8FC8.jpeg

D1793081-F2EC-438D-8340-C94F2744DF9B.jpeg

41D4219E-3058-444C-B6F8-2C901002DDA1.png
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top