First off, one of my new favorites. Jason Fox Jack-O-Lantern Leptoseris. If I told anyone how little I payed for it everyone would hate me. Deal of the day for me though for sure.
Next up, one of the raffle prizes was a two eye frag of Joe Knows Reefs Orange Emulation Chalice. I wanted this bad boy and put a ton of tickets in for it. MAN DID. GET LUCKY!!
Lastly I got this bleeding apple scoly for free as of now. Its in pretty bad shape though. Its puffed up some since I put it in my tank but the flesh is very light and almost see through. If it survives i'll have to pay for it, but even then my price is gonna be cheap!!! If anyone has any tips for bringing this back from the dead i'm all ears. This my first scoly.
I also picked up 7 polyps of red hornets, 3 yoda's, 12 fruit loops, and two heads of a bronze color blasto. All in all, a pretty great swap!
Next up, one of the raffle prizes was a two eye frag of Joe Knows Reefs Orange Emulation Chalice. I wanted this bad boy and put a ton of tickets in for it. MAN DID. GET LUCKY!!
Lastly I got this bleeding apple scoly for free as of now. Its in pretty bad shape though. Its puffed up some since I put it in my tank but the flesh is very light and almost see through. If it survives i'll have to pay for it, but even then my price is gonna be cheap!!! If anyone has any tips for bringing this back from the dead i'm all ears. This my first scoly.
I also picked up 7 polyps of red hornets, 3 yoda's, 12 fruit loops, and two heads of a bronze color blasto. All in all, a pretty great swap!
Last edited:



