!!!SOME NEW PIECES IN SOME NEW PACKS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

This is something I am actually working on with good friend. Will have to see how it plays out.

Well #allmymoneygoestocoral is an actual thing so you know... could work out nice for both of us. Haha I will have to stay tuned! Excited at the possibility !!!!!
 
Beautiful as always Adam. I hope one day this blue fad passes, you're one of few who actually care about the integrity of your brand long term. Sadly with the turnover in this hobby I'm not sure it'll ever end, people don't stay long enough to care.
 
Beautiful as always Adam. I hope one day this blue fad passes, you're one of few who actually care about the integrity of your brand long term. Sadly with the turnover in this hobby I'm not sure it'll ever end, people don't stay long enough to care.


thanks for the post! Yeah I'm afraid the blue wave is here to stay. There's no denying coral look amazing under them. If anything, I'll have to evolve a little and start shooting under more flattering lighting to keep you guys interested lol!
 
No way Adam. That's why I'll be dealing almost exclusively with you for my sticks. I like knowing that what I see is really what I'll get.
 
Not that it matters because you always sell these packs easily but you could do a natural pic (that we appreciate greatly) and a pic under blues for the doubters. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to put in another order btw
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top