I have some frags left over from the ffm frag swap in my area at the beginning of the month.
11p x-men $70
5p lord of the rings $35
5p fruit loops $30
1p god of war $25
2p purple deaths $15
5p dragon eyes $25
6p red hornets $60
8p Rastas $75
1p purple hornet $25
All prices plus actual shipping or take them all as a pack for $320 plus shipping. That's about $7.25 pp when purchased as a pack. All of these have been cut for over a month in a half, are fully healed and growing. All prices are plus shipping. I have plenty of shipping experience, good feed back and a good reputation in my local reef club. Report doa w pics within two hours and I will replace or refund at my discretion.
Thank you for looking.
Top left to right
Dragon eyes, purple hornet, red hornet, fruit loops, Rastas
Bottom left to right
Purple death, god of war, xmen, lord of rings
11p x-men $70
5p lord of the rings $35
5p fruit loops $30
1p god of war $25
2p purple deaths $15
5p dragon eyes $25
6p red hornets $60
8p Rastas $75
1p purple hornet $25
All prices plus actual shipping or take them all as a pack for $320 plus shipping. That's about $7.25 pp when purchased as a pack. All of these have been cut for over a month in a half, are fully healed and growing. All prices are plus shipping. I have plenty of shipping experience, good feed back and a good reputation in my local reef club. Report doa w pics within two hours and I will replace or refund at my discretion.
Thank you for looking.
Top left to right
Dragon eyes, purple hornet, red hornet, fruit loops, Rastas
Bottom left to right
Purple death, god of war, xmen, lord of rings


