some of my zoas

I had to take a second look, those are awesome...:hail:
 
Sha-sha-sweeeet.

IMG_4426_zps376104c1.jpg
 
Thanks!

@josh - You shouldn't be because your collection is 10x better lol

Oh you've seen mine??? Darn!!!! HMMMMMM!!!! yeah but I still envy yours lol. Threads like this and others here motivate me to take more pics and get new stuff :)
 
A few more. Some have been posted already but these pics I think are clearer.




 
Last edited:
What are the names of these two? The first one I have and don't know what there called and holy cow I want the second ones!
e6ydene2.jpg
e4yhysub.jpg
 
Last edited:
What are the names of these two? The first one I have and don't know what there called and holy cow I want the second ones!
e6ydene2.jpg
e4yhysub.jpg


The first ones are Black cherries. Second ones are Triple teasers. They do look awesome, especially under blue leds!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top