Some Random shots of my LPS collection

mycoralgarden

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
30
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
This is Becky from Louisiana. Just wanted to show off a few of my LPS pieces

Here is a couple of different shots of my Orange Chalice. Its gaining a red eye and rim and has a hit of yellow around the eye

orancchalice1.jpg

orancchalice1a.jpg

orancchalice1b.jpg


Chalice - Blue with Yellow Highlights and Pink Eyes
blupnkyellchalice1.jpg


Chalice - Blue with green swirls
chalblugreen1.jpg


Favia - Blue & Red
bluefavia1.jpg


Rotundoflora - purple w/ orange eyes and gaining a green rim
routon1.jpg


Orenji Monti
orenjic1.jpg


Blastos - Black & Red
blkredblastos1.jpg


Blastos- Red with Yellow Ring w/ some green stripes in the yellow ring
redyellblasto1.jpg


This Tiny SPS nub I found at the bottom of my tank - no idea where it came from. Green with Blue & Purple
spsnub1.jpg

spsnub2.jpg
 
You have a couple of great looking corals there. Love the blastos + orange chalice.
 
WOW, that sps could really be something once it grows! Nice collection you got there.
 
very nice i like the 2 chalice and the 3rd and the blastos well we dont see them here in the midwest like that often!!! the sps is very nice it will be some thing very cool when it grow's out. let me know when you can give up a frag of it.
 
the blastos are definetly my babies . While I love the black and red ones, I think the red and yellows are a bit more eyecatching
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top