Source for 40 gallon RO/DI and mixing tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgvergo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

jgvergo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
1,307
Reaction score
1,389
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
What kind of store or business have been good sources of inexpensive but good quality tanks for holding fresh water and mixed water? I've looked on Amazon and ebay, but I can't find something with the right dimensions and price.
 
I use 44 gallon grey Brute cans for these purposes. You are looking for something cheaper?
Randy, I'd like something a little taller and narrower, but these are very strong contenders. Thanks!
 
Randy, I'd like something a little taller and narrower, but these are very strong contenders. Thanks!

Yes, they are quite strong. I've been using them for many years and never had any fail.
 
Tractor supply 85 bucks, 35 gallons. Fits in my closet.

20131217_173914.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top