South Carolina (Upstate) Saltwater Stores

koifishy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
15
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where to put this, but I figured someone on here would have feedback better than individual store websites. What are some stores in SC Upstate (or around...weekend roadtrip?) that have display tanks that are setup? I want to become better acquainted with saltwater tanks in person and I don't know anyone that has any experience or any tanks.
 
Where are you located? Joe Knows Reef is located in Charleston. Haven't been there, but he always has super healthy stuff at all the shows I've seen him at. You could always chime in in a local club forum if you have one by you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top