• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Space Invader Pectinia Colony (Local Pickup Los Angeles)

thirdchild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
56
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Space Invader Pectinia is about 5"x 6", diagonal shape and will come on the liverock it's attached to. The liverock has a little mini mini anemone. Awesome random shape and it's about 5y.

$350 Local Pickup in Los Angeles.
I'll drive out half way to meet ya.

Can't correct white balance on my phone, so note these pics are adjusted to match what I see in person.

spaceinvaderfront.jpg spaceinvadertop.jpg spaceinvaderside.jpg
 
PM'd - interested as well
 
Great job....unusual shape. Beautiful. Very nice price!

Mine is one on bottom. Top is the mother colony....HUGE! Like 18”.

ABD6C5CC-5770-48A3-84B1-8630212F2A4A.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top