• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Space monsters, cornbred mummy eye, no namer chalice...

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
19
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few frags that need a good home!
All pics were taken under actinic bulbs. Shippings is priority overnight to a confirmed address I have shipped a few things and noticed shipping tends to be around $50 to most places from Fl where I live. PM is key and let me know if you have any questions.
Prices are for individual pieces, but if you buy multiple frags I can work on prices a bit.
Space monster palys- $90 WYSIWYG
IMG_0848.jpg


Not sure what kind of zoas these are, but they're really nice- $50 2 polyps WYSIWYG
IMG_0838.jpg


Cornbred Trash 3g Mummy Eye- $100 2 eyes WYSIWYG fully healed and growing well
IMG_0851.jpg


Tyree Bloody Mary Monti- $30 you can see it's encrusted and growing WYSIWYG
IMG_0853.jpg


No Namer Chalice- $100 fully healed and growing with a full green rimWYSIWYG
IMG_0841.jpg


Here is a pic of the mother colony No Namer chalice
IMG_0762.jpg
 
Price drop...I want these gone!

Space Monsters- $70
3G mummy eye- $70
Rainbow raptors- $35
Bloody Mary- $20
No Namer- $75
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top