• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Special Thanks to Logan at Reef Breeders

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

bucksfan1976

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
846
Reaction score
3
Location
columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a photon 48 and it was stated that they would be in , in 2-3 weeks, I called Logan the following morning to verify he got order and advised him if he got them in sooner to please ship because my son decided to spill water on my ballast and burn out my halides. Logan called me back and said he had one in stock never used as a emergency and he felt my situation was a emergency and it would ship that day. Low and behold 20 min later I got a tracking number and the light was on its way. 2 days later light arrived and it was a beauty.

I have been fighting a velvet outbreak so I havent had time to post this until now.

Thanks again Logan and Reef Breeders for your wonderful customer service and showing you care about your customers tanks.

Donnie
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top