Species in 65 G or Smaller Tanks...

RobertTheNurse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
855
Reaction score
707
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Just looking to see what types of fish species you all keep in your smaller tanks. I'm looking to introduce 1 or maybe 2 more fish in my 65G tank, and wanted to know other successful types of fish you all keep.

I currently house 2 spoticintcus clownfish, 1 yellow watchman goby, and a Royal Gamma.

Thanks!

Rob
 
Pygmy Spotted Filefish are super interesting and won't compete for the bottom space or a hiding place.
 
Dartfish, including firefish
Blennies
Long nose hawk
Cardinals
Flasher wrasses
Smallest species or fairy wrasses - like Lubbock's, yellow fin, isosceles
Possum wrasse
Smaller wrasses in the Halichoeres genus, like chrysus, ,biocellatus, leucoxanthus, melanurus, iridis
Damsels in the Chrysiptera genus, like springer and yellow tail or Talbot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top