Spectrapure Basic Litermeter Dosing Pump - Out of Stock for Ages

robert404

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've been watching for about 5 months for this pump to come back in stock as it was recommended several times to push/pull water 6' up > 60' across > 4' up. It does not look like it will be in stock soon. Are there any recommendations for something similar that will work with 1/4' tubing (already run through the walls of my house)



Thanks,
Robert
 
The neptune dos will carry the load, so going with this.
 
On their site there is a picture of a new unit called the Litermeter 4. There is not description, but it seems to be a controller with no built in dosing head.

I really liked the quality of the dosing components on the LM3 until I had an accident where my equipment got flooded by a bad communication between myself and my wife about which valves to turn time while I was 11.5 hours time shifted on work travel many years ago.

I returned to the hobby in November and ended up with a lot of Neptune gear. I do like the quality of the software. I am not 100% convinced by the accessories being as high quality as the price demanded for them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top