Sponsor posts don't show on the home page most recent posts..

Degener8

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
4
Location
Tenino, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious why these don't show up on the most active or recently active topics.

I wanted to bump the current promotion for saltcritters and thought it would show up on the main list but it doesn't.
Just curious as to why that is? I think it would be helpful for our sponsors and members to have their posts under their forum show under than main as well.

jm2c
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top