Spotbreast Angelfish (Genicanthus Melanospilos

Daveb300

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
189
Reaction score
146
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was at a LFS just a little while ago and they had a nice spotbreasted angelfish. I have a medium size coral beauty and a small hippo tang and small orange shoulder tang( little bigger than a quarter) in my 55 gallon QT tank. Would it be safe to add the angelfish in with them? The angelfish is about twice their size. They are described as being peaceful but honestly I don't know much about them other than they are reef safe.

20210726_101441.jpg
 
One of my favorite reef fish. My pair were model citizens, no aggression and didn't bother corals at all.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top