Spots on side of tang, help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11f150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
852
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the habit of checking my fish out daily so I know this just came up on him. Theres a few spots on the side of him. I have had him for a while now so hes not a new fish. Thanks for any help I can get.

e2fb58b4-cd8f-43a3-9b96-1cc40ed5b2cd_zps03a89ad1.png
 
It is a little difficult to tell. It does not quite look like Ick. It could be just a bit of road rash. My purple tang gets a dent or two occasionally just from being such an active fish.
 
Yeah I don't think it's ick. Not sure if it damaged itself on my rock or maybe got stung. It's still eating like a hog
 
Is the fish eating well?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top