SPS Coral ID, great photo help!

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
12,610
Location
ARIZONA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this beautiful purple coral with brown polyps about two months ago. The owner of the store didn’t know the name but knew it was higher end, possibly a Jason Fox coral. Thx for your help.
F4C641A3-2D81-4193-B815-377F3ECAC7F1.jpeg
 
Looks stalled out, Id snip some tips
Pretty hard to give any suggestions species wise until its actively growing, it has a few sarmentosa traits but Im doubtful on that, austera or tortuosa come to mind.
If its a JF piece, could be his grapejuice.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top