• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS frags for sale, 1-2"

Bump for a great seller. They were good sized frags and healthy.
 
This is the last pack I have available, it is a rather large pack (good to split with a buddy) but it's everything I have left and is staying in my display to maintain those great colors. 24 corals for $750 SHIPPED, $30 a frag!

Frags_zps2cb47991.jpg


FragPack11112014Numbered_zpsb86a3e6c.jpg


1: ORA Purple Plasma
2: Tyree Orange Montipora Setosa
3: Yellow Hornet Tort
4: ORA Pearlberry
5: ORA Blue Tort
6: BC Pearly Cadaver
7: Blue Polyp Austera
8: BC Banana Caroliniana
9: Bubblegum Millepora
10: ORA Hawkin's Echinata
11: Tequila Sunrise
12: ATL Shades of Fall
13: Tyree Pink Lemonade
14: PC Superman
15: Tyree Red Dragon
16: Tyree Blue Matrix
17: BC Purple Turaki
18: Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes
19: ASD Teal Dragon
20: 20,000 Leagues Dragon
21: BC Rainbow in Spain
22: Ricky's Poison Ivy
23: 20,000 Leagues Lokani
24: Upscales Microclados
 
I want to jump on this soo much because my 115 need to be stocked but I'm in the process on building my dad's dedicated tank build
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top