Sps lps and zoa for sale

ZWYSIWYG Corals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS
-forest fire digi 1" $10/multiple branching $30
-bansai purple with green polyps 1" $10
-green slimmer type 1" $10

LPS
-rainbow trachy 6" $175
-rainbow acans $20-$150

Zoa
-gobbstopper
-nirvanna
-CB Pink Diamond

$10 per polyp


OTHERS! I have a ton of low mid and high range corals and prices if you wanna schedule a time to come over and talk let's do it!

20191219_145449.jpg 20191219_145514.jpg 20191219_145437.jpg 20191217_170405.jpg 20191217_110258.jpg 20191217_110245.jpg 20191216_112538.jpg 20191209_180616.jpg 20191209_180428.jpg 20191119_180738.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top